Horizontal Remediation Well – Benefits
Some of the benefits of directionally drilled horizontal remediation wells include:
- The ability to access plumes under buildings, roads, highways, wetlands, gas stations, manufacturing facilities, airports, tarmacs…….
- The ability to place horizontal wells where vertical wells are unfeasible
- Allows for maximum well screen exposure to the contaminated zone, either parallel, perpendicular, or skewed in relationship to the plume’s orientation
- A zone of influence greater than multiple vertical wells that would be required to treat the same area
- Well construction activities that do not disrupt ongoing commercial activity
- Construction activities requiring minimal site restoration
Many end users are insisting on a remedial construction process that does not interrupt their commercial activities, horizontal remediation wells are a solution. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your potential horizontal well project.